Three-time latex dipping condom production line
- Adopt advanced three-time latex dipping technology with advanced process layout and diversified adjustment functions of production technology.
- Templates are fabricated with SS304 plate. The whole chain operates with three sets of main motors, and varying frequency speed control system. The equipments are running smoothly and steadily.
- The whole line is equipped with stainless steel plates in the ceiling, and sealed with plastic steel.
- The equipment is designed reasonably and effectively to prevent the condom from bubble head, flow reversals, skewing, beading problems, pinholes etc.
- Can produce different kinds of common and irregular-shaped condoms with shiny side, granule, thread, and multicolor.
- Adopt the fully-enclosed stainless steel tubes to convey the latex material of production under pressure.
- Energy saving design in drying structure, with a consumption of 19.5kgs of standard coal per 10,000 condoms.
- The post vulcanization is equipped with the newest generation energy-saving rubber condom full-automatic three in one vulcanizing machine. With vulcanizing 7,500 condoms every batch and only consuming 50% of the energy used in the original three in one vulcanizing machine.
- Equipped with white carbon black recycling device in post vulcanization. The consumption of white carbon black is controlled below 1.3 kgs per 10,000 condoms.