Air receiver tanks are designed to provide a supply buffer to meet short-term demand spikes that can exceed the compressor capacity. They also serve to dampen reciprocating compressor pulsations, separate out particles and liquids, and make the compressed air system easier to control. In some cases, installing a larger air receiver tank to meet occasional peak demands can even allow for the use of a smaller compressor.
• Decrease wear and tear on the compression module, capacity control system and motor by reducing excessive compressor cycling.
• Eliminate pulsations from the discharge line.
• Separate some of the moisture, oil and solid particles that might be present from the air as it comes from the compressor or that may be carried over from the aftercooler.
• Help reduce dew point and temperature spikes that follow regeneration.
• Offer additional storage capacity made to compensate for surges in compressed air usage.
• Contribute to reduce energy costs by minimizing electric demand charges associated with excessive starting of the compressor motor.It is good for motor lifespan increasing.
• Proffesional in air receiver tank producing since 1996.
• Our systems are governed by ASME/PED/ISO/SGS/TUV etc.
• Strong R&D team and powerful technical surpporting.
• All raw materials and spareparts passed our rigid QC system.
• Advanced ARC welding machine and dedicated workers with rich experiences.
• Each tank is checked by X-Ray before painted.
• 100% checking leakage before delivery.
• Both Custom Designed Solution and OEM are welcomed.
• We offer pressure vessel with best quality and reasonable price.
• The authorized manufacture of Atlas Copco, Ingersoll Rand,Sullair in China
• Service friendly and considereately after sales.
• Rich experiences of pressure vessel operating safely all over the world.
• Most designs are stocked for immediate shipment.
||ASME air receiver tank
||FOB QINGDAO USD99.00/PC