ROCKWOOL PIPE SECTIONAL (RWPS)
FINE Rock wool Pipe Sectional Insulation is made of fine fibers spun from molten natural rock. The sections are strong, preformed, specially impregnated insulation units. Each section is split and hinged for easy, snap-on application.FINE Rock wool Pipe Sections are suitable for steam and process pipe work operating at temperature up to 750 OC in petrochemical plants, power plants and refineries.
Benifits & Features
- Density: Average 120 kg/ cu mtr
- Maximum Service Temperature: 750 �C
- Diameter: 18mm to 1016mm
- Thickness: From 25mm to 150mm
- Complies with ASTM C-547 Class 3
- Fire Resistance: Non-combustible when tested to ASTM E-136-82 / BS 476 P4 1970 / DIN 4102
- Chemical Neutrality: FINE Rock wool is chemically neutral. It will neither cause nor prevent corrosion. It meets the requirements of the standard specification (ASTM C-795-77) for use
over austenitic stainless steel.
Handling & Storage
FINE Rock wool is light weight and easy to handle. FINE Rock wool is shipped in polyethylene packaging protection during transport and storage. The products should be stored in covered warehouses. If stored outdoors, they should be protected by waterproof covering
- Related Keywords :
- Date Posted : 2004. 11. 04
- Valid Until : . .