NAVA400 is a basic handheld GPS/GIS data acquisition instrument, designed and manufactured by Beijing Huace navigation Co.,LTD.(BHCnav) to satisfy various professional and consumer demands. It is the upgrading product of ordinary civilian handheld GPS navigation, more professional and suitable for industry need. The professional GPS module can search all visible satellites and acquire fix quickly, getting more reliable accuracy, is more reliable, such as less than three-meter SBAS accuracy.
1. 2.2" high resolution transflective TFT LCD, visible under sunlight;
2. Data acquisition of waypoints, routes and area is simple and convenient, the information of coordinate system, perimeter and area can be acquired directly;
3. A variety of data transfer format, such as the general format shp,mif,dxf and csv, helping to connect with the used GIS plate directly;
4. Compatible with the Google Earth user data, widening the application;
5. Equipped with the dedicated lithium battery, it extends the working time and improves the working efficiency;
6. The rugged device is portable and workable for long time operation;
7. The Industrial-grade three-proofing design can adapt to all severe environments;
8. With the radian design, multiple non-skid and anti-vibration shell has nice hand feel, long time operation without fatigue;
9. 4 kinds of specific power supply modes supply more choices in outwork;
10.With the built-in regional detail map, the outwork become more convenient.
- Related Keywords :GPS, Navigator
- Date Posted : 2010. 12. 03
- Valid Until : 2011. 12. 03